So I use Bloglines to organize my RSS feeds. Helps me keep track of the many, random websites I tend to read on any given day. For some reason, today, it’s been glitching on me like crazy, gathering stories from various times over the last 1-2 years.
Here are a few of the BREAKING NEWS stories my RSS feed would like me to know about:
- Exclusive: 7th Heaven Canceled
- Wal-mart braces for a blue christmas [By the way, this article was from Christmas… 2006]
- ‘High School Musical’ creating a pop-phenom
- The Politics of Style: Who Wore It Best? New Hampshire Debate Edition [yes, that’s the Democratic Primary Debate. It was when Chris Dodd was still participating, so…]
- New on DVD Tuesday: The Last Kiss
- First Blue-ray Drives won’t play Blue-ray movies
- Notes: optimistic Gagne reports [yes, that’s Eric Gagne, and if you know anything about baseball and the Dodgers, you know how outdated, and misleading, THAT one is]
- Halle Berry: Yes, I’m pregnant
- NBC Universal ditches ITunes [God, that was a disaster. So glad they worked that one out.]
- Second-seeded Nadal stumbles out of Roger Cup [Now, of course, he’s top-seeded Nadal, and he’s stumbling out of the French Open.]
Just thought I’d share the blast from the past there.