A little later than normal, I offer up some tidbits from the last week
- Anna Friel in a stage version of Breakfast at Tiffany’s! Oh Chuck, how I miss you terribly.
- An interview with the all-around awesome Jane Lynch about Party Down and GLEEEEEE!
- Well, David Tennant may be leaving Doctor Who, but he WILL be hosting Masterpiece Contemporary. I feel bad for Matt Smith, because I totally already hate Eleven just because I WILL MISS TENNANT. Also, Matt Smith has stupid hair.
- You know how we feel about musicals around here. I am also a great lover of Monty Python, most especially MICHAEL PALIN. For that reason, I love A Fish Called Wanda. Now, John Cleese is working on a musical version of A Fish Called Wanda. That is SO WEIRD, but SO AWESOME.
- Speaking of musicals, an Addams Family musical?
- Cute animals with other cute animals! Always a good thing!
- Dollhouse got renewed! yay! This will possibly mean some changes in the show. io9 does a nice job laying out the ways the decision may have an effect on the show.
- Will Ferrel hosted SNL last night, and that meant: THE RETURN OF JEOPARDY. And Tom Hanks.
- A useful explanation.
- Promo for this weeks season finale of HIMYM! It appears to be SUPER SPOILER-Y (but completely awesome).
- New Glee promos! Tuesday night at 9!