Sometimes, there’s news or stories I don’t have the time to write full on posts about, but I still want to share. Here are some of the random things I’ve been reading about this week:
- Star Wars– THE MUSICAL (sort of)
- Manny Ramirez news (-ish)
- Stephen Colbert and Father Jim Martin (yay!) Catholic it up this week.
- With the market at 1997 levels, Stephen Colbert reminds us what 1997 was really like.
- Proving it really might be 1997 again, Seinfeld returns to television (kind of)
- Bobby Jindal is definitely either Kenneth the page or Mr. Roberts.
- How I Met Your Mother is finally new again on Monday (although some people have already seen the episode and will actually have to wait ANOTHER week before getting a real new episode. DAMN my curiosity!). But look what THESE people did to get through the drought. It seems strange that this was the last episode— seemed SO LONG AGO. But at least we have the awesomeness of CollegeTed to keep us amused.
- King Lear film isn’t happening. I’ll admit to not knowing this was even a possibility.
- TOO FAR, 80’s nostalgia. Pull it back!
- On the other hand, I sort of want this shirt.